¿Can I be forbidden to visit my children?
March 30, 2023

More information: 


No. The father, the mother or any person who unduly retains the son or daughter whose parental authority, custody or guardianship has been entrusted to another, or who obstructs the visitation regime, may be judicially required to deliver it immediately to the person who must have it and will be obliged to compensate the damages caused by the undue retention, including the expenses caused by the request and the restitution.

If the requested person does not comply with the order, the Judge will order personal pressure against him, without prejudice to ordering, without the need for prior resolution, the search of the property where the son or daughter is located or is supposed to be, to achieve your recovery.

* Note: The FEXLAW DIGITAL publication is not and cannot be used as legal advice or opinion, since it is a purely informative document.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share This
Abrir chat